Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Poker Stars Times Two

I've waited to post this for a couple of days... been busy on other stuff. All I can say to the following is: "Damn."



I'd rather be lucky than good. Check that; I'd rather just be lucky.

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 7330476



Final note --- I'll be spending a bit less time than normal in some of the normal online haunts, as I desperately seek to scrape together the funds to visit Vegas around WSOP time. Not to play --- except maybe in April's poker blogger tourney --- but to research and do some other writing. The next few weeks will tell. Wish me luck.

No comments: