Thursday, September 28, 2006

Grrr

With a brief respite from five a.m.-induced bad math of my own and a need to post something, let's go with this: I'm on the hunt for a new poker-themed spammer, who's been pumping and pimping for a piece of shit called Poker Bot Max. I think I know the responsible party, but I'm still digging at this one. All I'll say for a start is that I've managed to get the home page --- pokerbotmax.org --- yanked down. It'll come back up elsewhere in the near future, but that'll give me another target.

This ass hit one of my e-mail accounts dozens of time in a spam-attack wave, rendering it temporarily useless, so now I'm playing whack-a-mole. I'll have much more on him in the future, but if you have additional information to offer, feel free to send it to me.

As a way-funny aside, have you seen the new site put up by Ray Bornert II, of Winholdem bot infamy? Our Oral Roberts-trained bad-bot maker now has a site called pokerprofessional.com --- which has no explanatory info, just a huge "Download" link on its main page, like a big bottle of poison that reads "Drink Me." Ray, Ray, Ray.

Idle games for a Thursday, and a bad, bad mood. Life tilt. I go now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

PokerBotMax... current site is: http://machusty.com/pkb/rt/

I just received a bunch of email spam.. Just thought I would pass it on.

Anonymous said...

Got spammed by this guy today, so here is another site for poker bot max...
http://h.1asphost"dot"com/dwdgh/
-in case there is still some interest

Anonymous said...

Just got spammed today. This web site is:
http://h.1asphost.com/dwdgh/
...in case there is still any interest in this.

Haley said...

There is, but I've been at a roadblock in this one, and I've git several stories taking precedence.